Have you imported your blog to automatically post to your Twitter account?Get on it people! I know there is lots to do but this will make your life easier.This can be done using Feedburner
How to Do This?
- Log in to your feedburner account or create a new one here using your Google account
- As soon as you’re logged in, locate where to burn a feed and paste the feed URL you used for RSS Graffiti up there
- Hit the Next button and give your feed a title and address you can easily remember (but not necessary)
- Hit the Next button and procedd. You should now notified that your feed has been burned.
- Just keep hitting the Next button till it’s all done
- When it’s all done, click the Publicize tab, then select Socialize from the links on the left
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to add a twitter account. Authorize the Feedburner app to access your Twitter account and that’s it! New forum posts will now be automatically tweeted using the profile you added in Feedburner.
Hope you find the post useful.Thanks!