It is very boring to manually share our new post again and again on our Facebook fan page, right? So, to help you guys, i will show you a way which will publish your blog posts automatically to Facebook fan page using 'RSS Graffiti '.
How to Do This?
- First of all, go to the RSS Graffiti. Click here.
- Click on Add New Publishing Plan. Then give your blog's name and then click onCreate Publishing Plan.
- Now click on ADD NEW in the SOURCES section.
- Now in the Feed Setup section,no need to write or change anything. But inSCHEDULING section, set Update Frequency as As soon as possible,Maximum Posts Per Update as System Maximum and Post Order Per Update as Publish older posts first and then click on Save.
- Again click on ADD NEW, but this time in the TARGET section.
- Finally, enable your publishing Plan.
That's it! Now whenever you will update a post on your blog, it will be automatically posted in your Facebook fan page within few minutes.