We all know auto post is always a great thing,cause it saves our valueable times of sharing to popular social networking site like Facebook.So,Here are the steps how to share blog post automatically to Facebook account.
How to Do This?
- First of all go to twitterfeed.com and sign up for an account.
- After creating account, sign in using your email and password.
- Now click on Create New Feed.
- In the Feed Name field, write your blog's name.
- And in the Blog URL or RSS Feed URL field, write your blog's address and then click on Continue to Step 2
- Now click on Facebook and then click on Connect with Facebook.
- Now you will be redirected to Facebook where you will be asked to Allow it. (You must Allow it.)
- Now you will see that you Facebook account has been selected. Click on Create service.
- Then finally click on All done!