since writing Auto publish Your Blog Posts to Twitter and Facebook I have received many searches for “facebook auto post options”. While the options in that post work great for submitting blog posts to multiple sites, there is a singular option which works great to auto post your blog post to Facebook and Twitter both.
What is Networkblog?
It is an application that promotes your existing blog on Facebook and helps you to discover new blogs.NetworkedBlogs is the biggest news reader on Facebook. The easy news search helps you discover blogs based on popularity. You have over 3000 blog categories to explore. You become part of the largest blog reader community with over 500,000 blogs from around the world. And you can syndicate your own blog with your Facebook profile, fan page, groups, application and Twitter.
- This application works with blogs from WordPress, Blogger, Posterous and more!
How to Do This?
- Login to your facebook account.
- Go to NetworkedBlogs Facebook app homepage
- Then click Log In with Facebook button
- next click on “+Register a Blog” and follow the instructions.
- Register your blog with all required data.Confirm your ownership,.go to the NetworkedBlogs Home Page and click Blogger Dashboard.
- .click Syndication under Blogger Tools.
- click the Grant Permissions tab and then click Allow button
- choose your blog to syndicate and click Add Facebook Target.
- Select your profile or fan page and click Add button.
Now you're done with networkedblog.Now its time to promote your blog on networkedblog network.
- Invite your friends to follow your blog.
Invite your friends to follow your news and read your blogs posts. On your blog page, click ‘invite friends to follow’.
- Add the NetworkedBlogs tab to your profile
Do this from your Edit Page > Apps > Edit Settings > Tab > Add