As a bloger, we usually added our Friends link on our blog to stay connected with their blog as well as stay updated too.It's almost done by every single blogger in this blogging world. Day by day and month by month the number increased. However if your friends link over than hundreds or even thousands, it become a problem, your blog space will full of your friends link list.Not cool,ehh?
So now here in this post we will show you how to create a blogroll on blogger blog, a box to place your friends link list. You can fill it with as many link as you want, and it's size will not get bigger. So it will surely gonna save the space on your blog or blog sidebar.
Must Read : Add Paypal Donation Button On Blogger
Add Blogroll On Blogger
- Log onto Blogger Dashboard
- Go to Layout
- Next select Add a Gadget
- Under that choose HTML/Java Script and paste below code there
<div style="border: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153); overflow: auto; width: 200px; height: 300px; text-align: center; "> #link1 <br /> #link2 <br /> #link3 <br /> #link... </div>
- Now save it and you're all done
- Text width: 200px; and height: 300px; is size of the box, you can change it according to your place or sidebar size .
- Change the text "#link1,#link2, #link3 dst" with your friends link list.
That's it problem fixed,now you can add as many as link you wish to add,it doesn't bother you again in future about the space of your blog.Hope you would find it helpful,for more such tutorials be with us in future days just by subscribing our rss feed.Thanks for visiting.
Articles You May Like