This is very easy tutorial you don't need a single piece of code here. But I am posting this tutorial beacause some people really don't know about this feature.
This is very easy tutorial you don't need a single piece of code here. But I am posting this
tutorial beacause some people really don't know about this feature.
Must Read : Create Blogroll On Blogger
Why We Need This?
- If your blog gets too much spam comments.
- You already have much comments and don't have time to read them.
- It is a contact page, sitemap page, or a tool so, here you can disable the commenting option.
- You are away from your's blog and you don't want people to flood it with comments in your absence or you want to reply to each one of the question!
How to Do This?
- Login to blogger Dashboard.
- Go to posts, Select the post on which you want to disable comments, and open it it in editor!
- There you'll see "Post Options" on the right sidebar. From here, Click options and a drop-down menu will be displayed!
- If it's an old post than you'll see: Allow - This is the default option which allows comments!
- If it's an unpublished post, you'll see just two options:
- Select the suitable option! and click Done! And your'e DONE!
These can be some of the possible conditions!
- Don't allow, show existing - This option disables comments, without hiding existing comments!
- Don't allow, hide existing - This option will not let users to comment, and will hide previous
- Allow-This is the default option which allows comments!
- Don't Allow-It will not show the commenting box below posts from the day first!
Hope you love this tutorial.Stay with us for more such upcoming awesome tutorials.Enjoy..!!!