Since windows8 arrived the market it got a well popularity.So it's obvious people started customizing it since then.So if you're still using the default power options to shut down/sleep mode/restart your system then it's time to create some shortcuts and change the default style,which will also save your little bit time.Are you thinking of using [alt+f4]?No we're not talking about that shortcuts,it's something different.Though we know we can always use that [alt+f4] shortcuts.So let's move onto the tutorial parts below.
Must Read : Control Your Android From PC
Steps to Follow
- First Right click on your desktop.Click "NEW" and then select "SHORTCUT"
- Then create shortcut wizard will appear and a box will appear asking for the location of the shortcut,just there type the following command: shutdown /s /t 0
- Click Next, and name the shutdown shortcuts windows 8(or anything you like).
- Now, should you want to pin it to taskbar, right-click the new shortcut and pin it to taskbar, based on your preference. Afterwards, next time whenever you want to turn off your PC, just click the shortcut, and the shutdown process will immediately begin. Alternatively, if you want these shortcuts on your Start Screen, then simply right click on the shortcut and click on Pin to Start.
You can also use some other shortcuts just foolowng the above instructions with the below commands.
ACTION SHORTCUT COMMANDS
1) Restart Shutdown.exe -r -t 00
2) Hibernate rundll32.exe PowrProf.dll,SetSuspendState
3) Sleep rundll32.exe PowrProf.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0
Must Read : Make Folder Invisible or Locked on PC
The above stated commands can also be done just by simply using MSDOS or you can say command prompt.To open it just type cmd and pess enter going to the win8 timeline.So that's it for today.If you do have any query,suggestions or want to share your view about it,just use the comments section.Your comments are highly appreciated.
Articles You May Like