Must Read : Facebook Buying Whatsapp
Hide Last Seen Timestamp on Android
- Using an apps named Not Last Seen,which is a simple app that restricts WhatsApp from updating your status about using the app.
- You can also do it manually by following steps below
- Disable your cellphone’s Wifi or data connection.
- Open WhatsApp. Read and send messages.
- Close WhatsApp, now activate Internet and Wifi. As soon as the Wifi network is restored, WA will synchronize with the servers and the messages will be sent without anybody coming to know the last time you used WhatsApp.
Hide Last Seen TimeStamp on iPhonesiPhone users who wish to change the Last Seen settings can follow these simple steps.
Go to Settings>Chat settings>Advanced. There you will see an option Last Seen Timestamp, turn off the option.
Once you modify the Last Seen Timestamp on WhatsApp for iPhones, it will not let you make any further changes for the next 24 hours. On the other hand, there are no such restrictions for Android devices. You can modify the settings as many times as you wish on the same day.
Must Read : Run Whatsapp on PC
So hope you'd like this article,if you still having any problem regarding this do let us know through your comments.